MTN Rwanda PLC
MTN Rwanda is focused on attracting, recruiting, developing, and retaining professionals that contribute meaningfully to the achievement of our mission of making our customers’ lives a whole lot BRIGHTER. We are an equal employment employer with a strong culture that is forward-looking and encourages creative thinking and innovation, while remaining at the forefront of the latest technology and trends.
MTN Rwanda is therefore internally and externally recruiting highly competent and self-motivating individual for the below position.
Provide OpCo wide leadership and innovation on Fintech solutions, digital platforms (MoMo App, OpenAPI,) and the financial services areas. Lead the design and implementation model for the various services and platforms and control the release.
• Ensuring that all digital and services platforms that are managed services are performing optimally across the OpCo, delivering the best performing systems at the most efficient cost.
• Drive initiatives and support business on the Mobile Financial Services
• Prepare IPF for each individual staff and organize and manage fruitful performance review for each individual staff in accordance with company policies
• Organize job rotation sessions for to reduce business risks upon systems with only one engineer in charge
• Organize knowledge sharing sessions to promote knowledge sharing amongst staff
• Identify training needs and elaborate plans for career development and succession planning, discuss with each individual staff and submit to CIO and HR for approval.
• To ensure timely delivery of business requests submitted with digital and services platforms related to Mobile Money service.
• Decision-making on day-to-day operations tasks in accordance with company policies and procedures and contextual instructions by the CIO or from other HODs decisions endorsed by the CIO.
• Decision-makingmaking on Fintech Products and service feasibility studies to be based and best practices, personal experience or following advises from Senior Service Delivery Manager, CIO, Suppliers or MTN Group experts; but these decisions always to favor MTN Business Requirement Specifications and to be cost effective for the company now and in the future.
4 years of extensive experience in Systems Engineering
• Understanding of Telecom industry
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a managerial position within Telecom Industry
How to Apply
All interested candidates are requested to send their application letters and updated.
Curriculum vitae together with copies of their academic credentials not later than 23rd October 2022
Through the job’s platform on: jobs2.RW@mtn.com
We highly encourage female candidates or candidates with disabilities to apply
Note: Only qualified applicants will be contacted within 14 days after their submission
MTN Rwanda PLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Click for more details and application link