Deadline Oct 17,2022
60 Posts Level:9 Act as the supervisor of DAs’ daily activities
• Collaborate with the DAP coordination office working within RISA to craft, revise and approve DAs monthly and quarterly plans
• Lead quarterly reviews of the DAs’ achievements
• Consolidate/review the DAs’ monthly reports for submission to the DAP coordination office in RISA, inter alia using interactive/online reporting tools.
• Conduct regular field visits to assess DAs’ training sessions to ensure quality and consistent delivery
• Ensure effective management of DAP equipment and tools
• Collect data and feedback from trained citizens to validate DAs’ reports and ensure quality assurance of DAP delivery
• Participate in quarterly, and/or at needed intervals, monitoring and evaluation (M&E) efforts for the program and inform future iterations of the learning content and other aspects of the program and its development
• Supervise the learning and development process for the DAs and ensure their full participation in related programs/training
• Act as the administrator for the learning management system and responsible for releasing content as per the DAP schedule, and flagging any technical issues with the learning content
• Act as liaison for any inquiry and request from DAs to the DAP coordination office in RISA.
• Collect information and report on other digital skills development related activities conducted in the district.
• Act as a liaison between DAP coordination office in RISA and the district and other stakeholders.
• Participate in DA trainings which will be provided throughout the project lifecycle.
• Participate in DAP-related planning activities within the DAP coordination office.
• Rwandan national
• Kinyarwanda fluency
• English proficiency
• Aged between 18 years and 35 years.
• Must have A0 or A1 level equivalent education in ICT or a related field.
• Must be able to dedicate their full time to being a digital ambassador supervisor.
• Should demonstrate commitment to the program and its objective.
• Must submit a certificate of residence as a proof that he/she resides in the district where he/she will operate.
Required experience and skills:
• At least 3 years of proven prior experience as a trainer/instructor, preferably with knowledge or experience in providing digital literacy skills training
• Proof of digital skills or ICT-related competency, preferably via the
• International Computer Driving License ICDL, IT Essentials or Cybersecurity certifications
• Structured work style with a high degree of self-organization, flexibility and creativity
• Strong communication, presentation, and moderation skills
• Previous experience as a people manager or supervisor is an added advantage.
To complete your application:
– Please go to the “Certificates” section, select “icyemezo cy’aho utuye”, upload the signed proof of residence.
– Please go to the “Profile” section and ensure the place of residence reflects where you currently live. If the place shown in your profile is different from where you live, please make sure to edit accordingly/
The Digital Ambassadors Supervisors will be working under a renewable contract and will be facilitated to conduct their duties.